Twitter the Greatest New TechnologyPeople often understand SEO as a mystical practice that has no place in everyday life. However, when one asks them about Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn, they will immediately admit that all these tools are part of everyday life and that we should continue to take them for granted. Meanwhile, SEO is looked at with admiration, awe and a certain sense of confusion. Part of this mystical treatment towards SEO is because most people do not understand what it is. SEO is always considered to be a difficult profession that is done in mysterious and mystical ways. However, teh truth is, most social networking tools come to the rescue of SEO. SEO is assisted with the help of new technologies like: Digital marketing technology1. Twitter2. LinkedIn3. Facebook4. Pheed5. Tumblr6. PinterestWith all these tools in our hands, it is no wonder that working on SEO is not such a big deal anymore. What one needs to concentrate upon is the importance of social networking technologies. Twitter is the most important SEO tool of all these listed above. Twitter is an amazing micro-blogging tool that has consistently helped companies to reach top positions in SEO. There are many reasons why Twitter is the most advanced SEO technology that we have available for us today. Let us take a look at the various reasons why Twitter is the best SEO social media tool today:
- Twitter is free and easy to use
- Twitter is used by millions of people around the world and its reactions are instantaneous. It is free to use and no one has to pay money to either view your tweets or to use the technology. It is a very democratic solution to a rather anarchic situation that is present online.
- Twitter links receive a lot of clicks
- When links are shared on Twitter, they get clicked on rather frequently. This depends on the number of followers one has. Thus, it is important to maintain a large follower list and it is also important to gain these followers naturally. Buying followers and other dubious practices will not help.
- Twitter allows better engagement through retweets, mentions and follows
- Twitter is a great technological tool that allows people to follow whom they like, retweet tweets they like and mark certain tweets as their favourites. It is an amazing tool that continuously helps people to connect, contact and communicate.
- Twitter enables public communication
- Twitter is a public platform. Whatever is shared is visible to everyone unlike Facebook. This makes it a great technological tool to build higher visibility. SEO consulting firms will tell you that using Twitter for public communication is one of the best ways to build SEO rankings.
- Twitter profiles are followed by millions of people
- Twitter profiles that are particularly famous are followed by millions of people. Lady Gaga, Madonna and others have millions of followers on Twitter. Thus, the idea is to build a huge fan following and then tweet links so that they click on it. Those links will then eventually build a lot of SEO ranking.
Originally posted 2015-05-29 10:23:22.