- Plan about the problem or requirement you have in hand. The solution or project should have a clearly defined goal to achieve.
- Do a research on the internet to find a good list of cloud computing consultants.
- Prepare a brief requirement specification and send it to all the potential consulting companies.
- Shortlist the consultants and arrange a first contact meeting.
- After this phase, make a final three or five consultant list from the above shortlist.
- Now conduct the second phase of briefing with the top 3 selected consultants. In this phase the in and out of the project should be discussed to get a better solution at optimum pricing.
- Final negotiations should be on the time frame and cost of the project to decide the perfect consultant for your project.
Originally posted 2015-03-19 11:38:01.