- Add the “Pin It” bookmark to your browser to make pinning easy.
- “Pin it” buttons makes easier for the users to pin the content from your website without the Pinterest bookmark.
- The “Follow” button will work in the same direction as it works with Twitter and Facebook.
- Widgets to show your interest profile boards and pins!
- Services – which you seem to provide, elaborate it a little bit
- Sales and attention – on board update the following products which you want to boost. Make sure of price or availability of products because it changes anytime.
- Office boards – adding boards will give a unique impact on our company and these should feature employees’ choice.
- Regular boards – Can your company and its products and/or services be applied to different seasons? For example, if you’re a hardware store consider aboard during the spring of what you can offer for homeowners.
- Information Boards – If you’re hosting an event or if you appear in a publication, create a board to feature it!
- Follow relevant pinners – This allows you to make social connections and prepare yourself with an arsenal of material to repin.
- Repin! – Pinning is a two-way street. If you want others to share content, and then show them that you’re willing to share as well.
- Change your image captions – add the caption whenever you’re pinning from the original site or re-pinning someone else’s pin.
- Search Pinterest – use the search bar, because Pinterest is a big thing. Find other pinners or posts that are relevant to your brand to improve your boards.
- Create Contests – “Pin It to Win It” type contests increase the chance of your products/services going viral. If your promotion is attractive enough, users will share it.
- Adaptation Boards – Consider how unique your product is. Can it be used to do other things? Create a board that shows your product/service in action. By seeing an end result, you’ll automatically be promoting your company.
- Shared Boards/Cross Promotion – Pinterest has the option to share your boards with other users. Consider teaming up with another company for a bit of cross promotion! If you want users to get involved, ask them to create similar boards and use a promotional hashtag in the description.
Mihir Barot : is a professional writer who works with Web Development Company in India. He has written a bunch of articles on SEO, link building, iPhone application development etc.