Anyone knows How to Fix Fatal error allowed memory size of bytes exhausted (tried to allocate bytes) wordpress?
Fix Fatal error allowed memory size of bytes exhausted (tried to allocate bytes) wordpress by below STEPS
- Go to FTP client or file manager in your web hosting control panel.
- Edit the wp-config.php file
- Next, you need to paste this code in wp-config.php file just before the line that says ‘That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging.’ 1 define( \'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT\', \'256M\' );
- This code tells WordPress to increase the PHP memory limit to 256MB.
- Save the wp-config.php file
- You can now visit your WordPress site and memory exhausted error should disappear now.