Fix Fatal error allowed memory size of bytes exhausted (tried to allocate bytes) wordpress by below STEPS
- Go to FTP client or file manager in your web hosting control panel.
- Edit the wp-config.php file
- Next, you need to paste this code in wp-config.php file just before the line that says ‘That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging.’ 1 define( \’WP_MEMORY_LIMIT\’, \’256M\’ );
- This code tells WordPress to increase the PHP memory limit to 256MB.
- Save the wp-config.php file
- You can now visit your WordPress site and memory exhausted error should disappear now.